Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 - The year I start baking more?

It is amazing the lengths one will go through to join a group. I'm not talking about Sorority Rush (although I have been through that and it was a positive experience).

I'm talking about me actually posting to this blog more than once every few years just so I can join a group of bakers. I had wanted to join these happy bakers a few years ago. However, I couldn't get my act together to post weekly (let alone yearly) about what recipe they were working on. So, since Baking with Dorie Greenspan has ended, I am going to try to join Baking with Julia. It should take a few years...and should get me to post more often. Hopefully it won't also include me gaining a few pounds. I'm hoping I'm not signing up for that too!

No comments: